Sondaggio

ALM

• 3 months later...

I apologize for bumping the thread after a few months, but what about Amtrak equipment?  I know Magicland made the F40PH with ditchlights, but never made one without.  That's just one example which I just came up since most Amtrak equpiment have already been modeled for Trainz, especially Tolaris's Acela model which came out just as early as his MSTS version.  I'm not sure if what other gaps do I see in Trainz at the moment, but I just would like to say this one.

• 2 months later...

I apologize for bumping the thread again.  

So I forgot to suggest ideas related to European overnight sleeper trains such as OBB's NightJet and the DB's City Night Line which came before it.  Also, I'm not sure if I should suggest SJ's new EuroNight coaches that are used on the Berlin-Hamburg-Stockholm night services since I rarely see anyone here talk about Swedish rolling stock.  There are some DB CNL and OBB NJ equipment out there, especially on Trainz.DE , but I think there's enough to build accurate international sleeper train consists.     

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I apologize for bumping the thread again. 

This time, I am feeling like I'm ready to spill the beans on my suggestions for more US stuff here even though most of the already existing six-axle modern US diesels aren't fully fixed yet.  First of all, my newest suggestion would be that there should be some TTX TOFCs made for the "Trailers HP" load since none of the existing TOFC cars are made for the trailers from HP Trainz.  I would also like to suggest some good Conrail equipment (including the C40-8 & C40-8W), the GE AC6000CW (CSX & UP), BN SD40-2s, and more GE ES44s.