Rollins Pass

Hi guys. Please help me out here. I dl Rollins Pass and now I have many missing , unknown and faulty dependencies. I cannot get the sessions loaded and many of the donner grasses are all faulty. The route itself has has textures and grass missing and no vehicles. What am I doing wrong please .

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jango, Wow!! I love your routes, I have both Donner Pass winter and Regular I also have West of Denver winter edition. I have a question when i run donner the tunnels are half dark and the other half is light, really looks bad, i am running it both on trs19, is there a way to get a update on the tunnel walls? thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to us all.  I just read that a version of rollins and donner pass is in the works, are they going to be current to the times. I guess i ask you this because of it saying rollins 1910...   again thank you      Louis

The renewals to the new versions of Trainz (19/22) imply the complete remake of new objects and finishes and it is not easy to prioritize them.
It also depends on how many authors will feel the need to renovate their objects to the new Trainz features.

My latest version of the West from Denver is updated to TRS19, it's not free but you have to buy it on the Auran shop.
In the future you will be able to find other updated and free US routes here in TrainzItalia.
  • 5 months later...

I really enjoy running the West from Denver route. Very nostalgic to me as I used to do some work in Denver; flew in with some co-workers to train members in our Lakewood office. But that Big Ten curve in Arvada, CO is awesome to begin with and you really captured it! The whole route is amazing and breathtaking at the same time.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, DennR said:

You might also enjoy some new sessions for the WfD route, this week I have uploaded six sessions to the N3V download station (DLS). To find them simply enter ‘WfD’ in the search field and it will show all six sessions.

Bob

Thanks I will surely do that!