Hello from Adelaide

mimes

Hello,

My nickname is mimes. My Christian name is Michal. I was born in Europe a long time ago, now I live in Adelaide. I love trains and Trainz. One day I would like to have a room dedicated to railroad models. My replacement for this is Trainz which I have been playing for many years now. I like routes from all parts of the world, but European routes are my favourites. I have active installation of all versions of Trainz on my Windows 10 PC.
I am a programmer. My DLS contribution is the original "set camera rule". I also wrote a script for the dependence of electric locomotives on the operation of the Powerstation, and adaptation of a script to make any editable locomotive to consume Diesel Fuel. This rule also allow towing locos which run out of fuel or if the power grid is down. I really like the work of the French route makers vincentrh and marcopolo86. I love layouts from the days when steam, electric and diesel locomotives worked together.

Thank you,

Your sincerely, Mimes

• Like 1

Ciao a tutti,
Grazie per il tuo benvenuto Non riesco a credere di giocare a Trainz da quasi 20 anni e di non essere mai stato coinvolto nei forum europei di Trainz. Temo che l'avatar nel mio profilo sia migliore della mia foto di vita reale, quindi lo lascerò lì. Un grande ringraziamento a Jango per avermi già dato una mano.
Grazie mille.
Cordiali saluti, Mimes dall'Australia

• Like 7