Kuids needed for TZIT-4-LE-NS-SB-Jango-03-TB4-1 [TANE] route by Jango

I find it very difficult to find kuids on this website.
You cannot search for a kuid by it's number. Very annoying.

I have installed TZIT-4-LE-NS-SB-Jango-03-TB4-1 [TANE] route by Jango, and have these 3 kuids to find.
I did have a several others, but I had to resort to using trainzland.ru to find those, since I have no idea what any of the missing kuids are, and can't run a kuid search here on trainzitalia.

Can anyone tell me what pack they are in? 

<kuid2:138607:2000:1> by morenos
<kuid2:100116:56501:1> by pcooks
<kuid2:100116:53501:1> by pcooks

Rico

You find very difficult to find kuids here, that's your point of view.

In the main internal search engine, type the kuid you need, between two " signs, best using only the first two numerical codes (for example "100116:56501"). 

If the item is on our site, you'll find it.

I find that quite simple.

Anyway, have fun 🙂

• Like 1
2 ore fa, ricomon35 ha scritto:

You cannot search for a kuid by it's number. Very annoying.

I agree it would be really annoying... if it was true.

All the assets in TrainZItalia (several thousands of them) have been indexed with their KUID to make the search for unknown kuids easier.

Please refer to this page for an overview of the search engine (it is in Italian, but you can use Google to translate it; an English version is planned for the near future).

Let me know if you experience any issues with the search engine.

:ciao:

5 hours ago, Cancio said:

Have fun

Thank you, but the I did find that page previously, "Sistema Modulare TrainZItalia" and the zip files are "not available"

This is the message I get when clicking the linkfor the zip "

Oops!

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

image.png

3 hours ago, UP844 said:

I agree it would be really annoying... if it was true.

All the assets in TrainZItalia (several thousands of them) have been indexed with their KUID to make the search for unknown kuids easier.

Please refer to this page for an overview of the search engine (it is in Italian, but you can use Google to translate it; an English version is planned for the near future).

Let me know if you experience any issues with the search engine.

Thank you for the clarification, UP844

You all must realize that having to add the quotes is rather unusual?

If I had known that small but essential detail, I would have patronized TZIT more often over the years 😵‍💫 😆🤪

Now, however I will install and enjoy the rest of the Steam era routes from TZIT as well! 

Rico

Just now, Cancio said:

I beg you pardon, are you an UC Unione Ciclistica Sampierdarenese fan? 

Ah, no? I like Soccer, yes, but I do not follow the Cup games in Europe very much these days. 

I am a road and mountain cyclist fan, F1, DTM and historical car racing fan and Off-road trucks trial competitions as well 👍

Why do you ask? 

Rico

In all honesty, this add on isn't in the download area. I'll upload in the main download area, as soon as possibile. I think It would be easier to find and download.

Please tell us if now the ruote Is now complete. And, above all, have fun 😊

23 minutes ago, Cancio said:

In all honesty, this add on isn't in the download area. I'll upload in the main download area, as soon as possibile. I think It would be easier to find and download.

Please tell us if now the ruote Is now complete. And, above all, have fun 😊

Good idea, and thank you for your patience and help. 
Yes the route is complete. I'm downloading all of the era specific freight cars for the route as I type. 

27 minutes ago, Cancio said:

Don't mind 😉

I've enclosed to this message the item you found difficult to download, please tell me if now it's all right.

Have fun 😊

Kit_Modulare_TB3-3.zip 3.39 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you Cancio, much appreciated ! 🍻 👍 🥰

Rico

• Thanks 1
1 ora fa, ricomon35 ha scritto:

You all must realize that having to add the quotes is rather unusual?

Yes, we do 🙂, and we all were accustomed to the usual search both in Trainz itself and on N3V's white pages, so it took some time before we managed to get results from the search engine.

This is a fairly peculiar feature of Invision Power Board, but it is a small price to pay for its many strong points, first and foremost its resilience to spammers: we never swamped with offers for fake Thai driving licenses or iPads at 0.99 $, unlike N3V's forum :rotfl:.

By the way, my advice is to search for assets using the "UserID:AssetID" format, without the version index. This is because many routes pre-date the last versions of their dependant assets, so they would require <kuid:XXX:YYY:1> but the most recent version is <kuid:XXX:YYY:4> and you won't find it if you enter "XXX:YYY:1" in the search box.