Proud to announce the release of EBT pack to our site.

My reskins of Neals EBT 17 are now available. This pack includes all of the mikado class locomotives owned by the East Broad Top Railroad. Numbers 12, 14, 15, and 17 all have three versions available. One is made after what they looked like in service, while the other two show it in tourist operation. Numbers 16, and 18 were never used in tourist operation and are done in service edition only accordingly.

list of components include the following:

Custom 3-part whistles

Custom engine-spec (thanks to bill69 for help)

Custom engine sounds taken from EBT mikados in real life

Completely redone textures to closer match that of every engine

Additionally I must extend thanks to whitepass for the permission to reskin and release to the site a set of EBT coal hoppers. One is the lettered version and the other has logo.

Here is our site link:
https://robloxrailfanner.wixsite.com/thehuntingtonshops/reskins

Here is our discord to keep up to date with future projects:
https://discord.gg/XGM73rfChB

next project to be released is the UP 9000 class from Shane (TheCowBoy). I have received his permission for this so do not worry. If you wish to keep tabs on its progress there is another post of mine in general discussion where i will be posting updates of its progress. There will also be question posts so that the community might give input as to some parts of the work such as: multiple smoke containers to find what is more popular, texture comparisons for what is thought to be better. ect. It is my goal with this project to bring Shane back into more general knowledge of the community and not just that of more older players.

with kind regards,
The Brougham Gamer