TZIT MINI ROUTE TB4-1 [TANE] - too much missing dependencies

Hi, I installed TZIT MINI ROUTE TB4-1 [TANE] and although I installed all CDPs packed in zip file (Miniroute dipendenze 01.cdp, Miniroute dipendenze 02.cdp, TZIT MINI ROUTE v.1.5.cdp) and recommended pack mieres.cdp, I still have 216 missing dependecies? What is wrong? What I missed?

Hi Richard.

What about the items from N3V/Auran Download Station?

Have you got all of them ?

I haven't the route installed on my T:ANE, but I read in the description that there are also items that come from the DLS and other stuff you need to download from our download pages.

The add-on CDPs included in the route download don't contain all the kuids you need to have the route without missing kuids.

For those asset you have to search here in our download area.

A little hint: make the search in the downlad area search engine using the main code of the kuid (don't use the :x that designates the version of the asset).

If the kuid is, for example, 123456:78910:1, type, between two " characters 123456:78910.

The complete search string will be

"123456:78910"

Good hunt for the missing kuid 🙂

23 hours ago, Cancio said:

For those asset you have to search here in our download area.

A little hint: make the search in the downlad area search engine using the main code of the kuid (don't use the :x that designates the version of the asset).

If the kuid is, for example, 123456:78910:1, type, between two " characters 123456:78910.

The complete search string will be

"123456:78910"

Good hunt for the missing kuid 🙂

OK, I will try it. Thank you! 🙂

• Like 1