Annunciato Trainz Simulator 2022

Grazie Bob, al momento ho recuperato un'pò di spazio spostando il simulatore di volo sul "D" insieme alla cartella dati del trs19 che è stato disinstallato.
Le mie prossime mosse saranno l'acquisto di un HD SSD esterno e chiedere al rivenditore che mi ha assembrato il pc se c'è possibilità di un'aggiunta o sostituzione di un hd interno sempre ssd con una capacità massima del momento.

Thanks Bob, at the moment I have recovered some space by moving the flight simulator to the "D" together with the data folder of the trs19 that has been uninstalled.
My next moves will be the purchase of an external HD SSD and ask the retailer who assembled the pc if there is the possibility of adding or replacing an internal hd ssd always with a maximum capacity of the moment.

19 minuti fa, DennR ha scritto:

No, kangaroo logic. Everything is upside down.

Try a DBR it might be that the kangaroo checking the assets missed one.

Dbr done but the result is the same, checked in store, deleted and reinstalled gives an error reporting the missing of a package, you are right living upside down they think badly.

TRS22 is still under development. The cab fault I reported a week ago has been acknowledged by N3V who have managed to reproduce the "bug" and they are "looking in to it". The lack of carz on the roads that is regularly reported on the forum is a new feature. N3V have decided to go green and improve the environment. The fix they have made is to release a new default region that bans cars and replaces them with PBR grass. We should congratulate N3V for there planet saving effort.

Repent you miscreants! This is how the Great Kangaroo replied to a heretic who doubted N3V's infinite wisdom and reported ha script function that does not work as claimed in the Wiki:

If not working, then it's a bug.
Please submit a detailed bug report and we'll investigate.

Pentitevi, o miscredenti! Il Grande Canguro ha così risposto a un altro eretico che ha messo in dubbio l'infinita saggezza di N3V segnalando una funzione di script che non funziona come dichiarato nella Wiki:

Se non funziona, è un baco.
Inviaci una segnalazione di bachi dettagliata e indagheremo.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 

:ciao: 

16 hours ago, pegaso52 said:

gives an error reporting the missing of a package

I listed the dependencies for Sebino Lake and then checked the Dependants of all the dependencies and this is the list of Packaged Payware Routes that appeared: -

<kuid2:122860:100436:27> Canadian Rocky Mountains - Golden, BC
<kuid2:1854:1:12> Healesville - 1913-1920
<kuid2:69871:3529:1> TRS19 - The Innter Kohn Necktion NG Railroad - Model Trainz Layout
<kuid2:515942:100169:21> Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19
<kuid2:154322:100063:19> ECML EDINBURGH - DUNDEE
<kuid2:69871:3499:1> TRS19 - The Innter Kohn Necktion Railroad - Model Trainz Layout
<kuid2:154322:101483:23> ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh
<kuid2:523:19723122:18> Kickstarter County
<kuid2:605579:100396:15> Midwestern Branch - TRS19
<kuid2:82412:104611:9> Milwaukee Road Avery-Drexel
<kuid2:620415:101000:15> Niddertalbahn - TRS19
<kuid2:82412:104711:7> Season Town Northern RR
<kuid2:169264:100532:15> Warwick - Wallangarra

I am sure that many of them simply share assets but it looks like you do need to install several GB of unwanted routes to get Sebino fully installed.

@DennR scusa se non rispondo nella lingua di albione ma sono con il cellulare e in attesa di un controllo di manutenzione.

Non ho alcuna intenzione di scaricare tutta quella robaccia Auran- ma mi pare che da qualche parte del nostro sito abbiamo un prolungamento della Sebino, quella si che si può installare.

Un saluto a tutti dal policlinico S.Andrea in Roma.

• Like 1

@pegaso52 You don't need to provide translations I am using Windows 11 with the default browser and it automatically translates Italian into almost English for me. Years ago Ettore asked me not to use Google translate to change my messages to Italian because it made them unreadable so I stay with the only language I know. I really enjoyed my visits to Rome.:your:

We have a "Release Candidate" again. The new build for both PC and MAC has been release overnight. and Mr.H is getting his systems ready for the "Release" of TRS22. I wonder if the new environmentally friendly grass covered region will still be a feature of the release. 

Over the weekend I investigated the reason why West from Denver had no traffic because I knew Jango had used a region with his own kuid number with cars in it. I was not surprised to find that N3V had replaced it with their new Environmentally friendly region so I posted on their forum making this clear and suggesting if they really intended to make the change then they should have added cars into the route to fix the problem. 

N3V have actually replied to my message saying that the change was inadvertent and they would consider replacing the original region at the next package update. Jango did say he had reported the "no cars" to N3V when TRS22 was released in December so it seems to me that the thinking time required by the average Ozzie is around 6 months and at that thought processing speed I will not live long enough to see the simple fixes to this great route fixed.

Bob

Questa è una buona notizia

Ovviamente ci sono altri aggiornamenti di Trainz Plus in arrivo con la prossima versione, incluso il supporto per un filtro "Pacchetti di contenuti". L'utilizzo di questa funzione determinerà quali articoli imballati possono essere utilizzati in un percorso, il che significa che saprai se stai includendo o meno contenuti a cui tutti hanno accesso.

Pubblicheremo ulteriori informazioni su questa funzione quando rilasceremo la prima versione beta test di Trainz Plus nelle prossime settimane.

Per precisazioni sulla Sebino......non appena Carlo si deciderà a pubblicare la Sebino lake- Paratico branch potremo vedere se mancano altri oggetti...

Ovviamente è necessario aver installato gli oggetti della Sebino originale, anche se l'impianto della Paratico ha un kuid nuovo e originale, anche con una serie oggetti e nuove stazioni.

Per chi ha un pc di ultima generazione è possibile avere anche la Val Camonica branch, anche se solo come textures terreno ed armamento ferroviario.

L'unione con la Sebino è abbastanza semplice.

21 minuti fa, jango ha scritto:

Per precisazioni sulla Sebino......non appena Carlo si deciderà a pubblicare la Sebino lake- Paratico branch potremo vedere se mancano altri oggetti...

L'ultima volta che ci siamo sentiti dovevi ancora apportare qualche modifica... poi sono stato preso in un vortice di lavoro. Ci sentiamo - quando ti viene comodo - per fare un attimo il punto?

The Sessions for West from Denver N3V version are also ready for release now the official release of TRS22 has been made. My retail version is the same as the release candidate and the sessions all work so we can publish on TZIT whenever you gentlemen wish.:your:

1 ora fa, jango ha scritto:

Ovviamente è necessario aver installato gli oggetti della Sebino originale, anche se l'impianto della Paratico ha un kuid nuovo e originale, anche con una serie oggetti e nuove stazioni.

1 ora fa, UP844 ha scritto:

L'ultima volta che ci siamo sentiti dovevi ancora apportare qualche modifica... poi sono stato preso in un vortice di lavoro. Ci sentiamo - quando ti viene comodo - per fare un attimo il punto?

Mi intrometto nella discussione. Marone ha bisogno di un nuovo PL normale. E' in centro stazione e gestirlo con il sistema ATLS si è rivelato impossibile. La sessione che ho preparato è pronta da mesi (sperando che funzioni ancora). A Marone sono previste alcune manovre ma è ridicolo vedere un PL che si apre quando arriva il treno o si chiude quando è passato.

• 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded the latest update to the West from Denver route, it is :14 and I have done one short test. I am pleased to say that after I told them why there was no road traffic they have replaced their traffic free eco friendly region with the Original region made by Jango and yes we have cars running on the roads. I also noticed that the signal sequencing in Denver North Yard was working as it did in the Beta so I think that N3V have repaired the signals that they broke when they made the early release of TRS22.

I think at last after only 6 months N3V have returned the route back to as it was when it was first sent to them.