Rollins Pass route not working?

Hello everyone! I am new to the trainzitalia community but i have been using content from your site for many years. I made an account a while back for this new site since it was moved to here. My problem occurred when I tried to download Rollins Pass. White Pass & Yukon downloaded just fine but with Rollins Pass the route pack and rolling stock will go about 50 to 60% through downloading but then stop, reset, and start downloading from the start again. I really love the route and have saw the work being done in the forum of the newer versions being made, yet for the moment the original is all that is available. From seeing it on youtube and wanting to make videos on it myself it would be great to have such an incredible route!

I am perfectly happy using White Pass at the moment but would really like to have Rollins.

Thank you for reading!

sincerely,

The Brougham Gamer

Hello Brougham Gamer, welcome to TrainZItalia!

We are aware of this issue: some of our American friends have issues downloading the very large CDP files of the Rollins Pass route. I just discussed the matter today with Jango.

we thought it would have been easier to download a few large files than many little ones, as the Rollins Pass includes a lot of custom content, including ALL the locomotives, coaches, freight cars and MOW cars of the DNWP. Unfortunately, something went wrong, so we plan to break down these huge CDPs into multiple files with a more manageable size when we will transfer the route here on the new website. This could take a little time (within the end of the year, anyway), but it will be done, I promise! 

:ciao:

1 minute ago, UP844 said:

Hello Brougham Gamer, welcome to TrainZItalia!

We are aware of this issue: some of our American friends have issues downloading the very large CDP files of the Rollins Pass route. I just discussed the matter today with Jango.

we thought it would have been easier to download a few large files than many little ones, as the Rollins Pass includes a lot of custom content, including ALL the locomotives, coaches, freight cars and MOW cars of the DNWP. Unfortunately, something went wrong, so we plan to break down these huge CDPs into multiple files with a more manageable size when we will transfer the route here on the new website. This could take a little time (within the end of the year, anyway), but it will be done, I promise! 

:ciao:

That will be wonderful! Thank you for the reply, I'll be waiting then for as long as required. 

Also, I love the mallets you posted some time back. They work great on my logging route!

1 minuto fa, The Brougham Gamer ha scritto:

Also, I love the mallets you posted some time back. They work great on my logging route!

I only uploaded the DNWP Mallets: these fine machines  were made by BraselC5048 :inchino: