Io sono già iscritto e la prima prova è Domani 26/03 dall 20 alle 22.
Non puoi fare nessun test se non quello che vogliono loro ed il lavoro può essere slvato solo sul loro server.
Questa è la loro mail integrale di ieri:
QA Team <email@example.com>
lun 23 mar, 17:23 (2 giorni fa)
a Rick, me, noize.department
Hello All! You're officially invited to our "MPS" beta test. Please read this email carefully and ensure you're prepared for the test.
1. This test will begin at Friday 27th 10am AEST (Thursday 26th 8pm EDT)
2. Please check the time in your local time zone and confirm (by replying to this email) that you are available for 1-2 hours.
3. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours from now (or if you let us know you are unable to make it this week) we'll organize a replacement for your testing slot.
4. You will need to download and install the baseline beta build from this link
Unzip the download to install to a location of your choice.
Note that you will need to keep this build separate from your other Trainz installs, and point to a fresh local data folder.
6. Ensure that your build is up to date by selecting the "MPS Beta" patch stream and check for updates.
Only the current version will be able to join.
7. Do not use this build for any other work, and note that all work done during these tests will update a server-side route and cannot be saved locally.
8. There is a limited content set at this time and some disabled functionality.
9. Communication during the test will be done through a new channel on Discord.
10. Join our N3V Discord channel here.
We will then invite you to the MPS Beta channel once you've joined.
Please give us your Discord username so we can add you to the channel.
11. Once you are ready to join, there will be a route name posted in Discord chat. Simply join that route and we'll add edit permissions when you join.
Please note that you can only run one MPS session per username.
12. The goal of this testing is about finding "what doesn't work". There will be problems! That is the whole idea of the test.
13. A test session could end up being cut short due to issues requiring a new build. Even failed tests are helpful in providing useful data to us at this point in time (even if that's not what you're hoping for).
14. Additional testing info here
We look forward to hearing your feedback. Please keep your focus on the MPS features and we hope you will enjoy this great new Trainz feature.
Thanks for your assistance
Trainz QA Team